Under The Open Sky
The historic Ventura River Steelhead Preserve will serve as the backdrop for our private screening of a special selection of Mountainfilm films.
Join us for a locally sourced farm-to-table dinner by Lorraine Lim Catering. When the sun sets we will enjoy a collection of films selected for this special event. We will be joined by filmmakers Tyler Wilkinson-Ray (Vasu Sojitra: Out on a Limb) and Jayson Sime (How to Run 100 miles) for Q&A and a deeper look into the making of the films.
All food and drinks are included. Beer donated by Topa Topa Brewing and drinks from Ventura Spirits.
- Locally sourced farm-to-table dinner by Lorraine Lim Catering
- Beer donated by Topa Topa Brewing
- Spirits donated by Ventura Spirits
- All food, drinks, and wine are included
- A ticket to Saturday night’s Mountainfilm on Tour is included with every Under the Open Sky ticket purchased